Friday, August 13, 2010
Corn Custard filling
200ml evaporated milk
200gm creamed corn
2 tbsp all purpose flour
1 Tbsp custard powder
1. Beat sugar and eggs together. Mix in custard powder and flour. Combine to be a smooth paste.
2. Bring evaporated milk and water to a boil in a saucepan. Pour hot milk mixture over eggs mixture, slowly, stirring at the same time.
3. Return the mixture to the saucepan and on low heat, cook until it thickens.
4. Pour in creamed corn and mix. Let it come to a boil, on low heat, stirring all the time.
5. Remove from heat and pour into a bowl, cover with cling film and chill.
These choux balls are waiting to be filled
Filled and packed
Excuse me that I use some of them for posing
and here's how it looks inside